Unite’s new Grip Rings offer excellent chain retention, great mud clearance and longevity, with a very high-quality finish. Grip Rings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminium, one of the hardest grades of aluminium available.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chain rings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x setups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places, damaging the chain and ring; Grip Rings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage, increasing the longevity of the chain ring and chain. Grip Rings utilise a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Anodised finish available in multiple colours
- Available sizes: 30T, 32T, 34T
- Compatible with Sram direct mount cranks
- Weight: 30T-40g 32T-42g 34T-52g
- 12 speed eagle compatible