- Red Bull Sugarfree's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B-Group Vitamins, Aspartame & Acesulfame K, Alpine water
- One 250 ml can of Red Bull Sugarfree contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium
- Case of twenty-four, 250 ml Red Bull Sugarfree cans
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
When To Drink
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
What’s Inside The Can
Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilisations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
Aspartame & Acesulfame K: Aspartame & Acesulfame K are among the most-tested and most-used sugar substitutes worldwide.
Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.